Owen Smith or Eugene "Owen" Smith1,2,3,4 appears in lists of early settlers in the references section under the Library tab.
Jo-Anne Robinson, White Rock, British Columbia, Canada e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owen Smith of Fredericton and Mary Pierce of Woodstock were married on December 14, 1844 in Woodstock, NB. They moved to Cork.
- John Smith (1845 – 1876) He was killed when he was on the way to California.
- Patrick Smith (1847 – 1913) He died in Edison, Washington. His wife was Catherine Sullivan from Cork, NB.
- Owen Smith (1848 – 1911) He died in Arcata, Humboldt, California. His wife was Ellen McGrath from Fredericton.
- James Smith (1850 – 1927) He died in Alameda, California. His wife was Mary Elizabeth Monohan from San Francisco, CA.
- Robert Smith (1852 – 1919) He died in San Francisco, CA. He used to live in Arcata, California. His wife was Mary Grace McGowan from Maine/NB.
- Maurice Smith (1854 – 1887)
- Mary Ann (1856 – 1891)- She married John Sullivan (first husband). Her second husband was William Murphy. She died early in Cork, NB.
- Thomas Ambrose Smith (G Grandfather) (1860 – 1945) He died in Fredericton, NB. His wife was Angeline Rosella Chessie (daughter of Sam Chessie and Nancy Goodine).
Owen and Mary were buried in Cork Cemetery, Cork, NB.